Post A Pup Sundays: Seven Artists With Their Dogs; post your pics, memes, videos or anything pup

For me, I find infinite comfort in the company of my dogs. They are always happy to see and love me no matter what I do or look like; it is pure and unconditional. I could never give them a fraction of the joy they give me. As a designer and artist, I spend my nights often alone except for the company of our pets, who keep the silence comfortable and less lonely. We have very important conversations and cuddles. So many artists I know have pets that they love almost more than people and, in some cases, a lot more than people. 

Frida Kahlo and her Xoloitzcuintli(Mexican hairless dog)

Lucian Freud and his beloved Whippet

David Hockney and his cherished dog

                                       
Norman Rockwell and his pup companions

Francis Knoll and her big furry friend


Pablo Picasso and his Dalmatian

Diego Rivera and his sweet pup




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: Rejoice! Peckerwood Manor Is One Year Old Today!

OPEN POST: Peckerwood Field Trip - Finnish Hobby Horse Championships!