OPEN POST: Madonna in 1983 By Richard Corman and a Dance Challenge

Nowadays, it is easy to forget that Madonna was not always famous, looked fresh and young, and hadn't destroyed her face yet. Aging is not an easy process, but it is made all the harder when someone's vanity supersedes someone's common sense. I would never have dreamed the Madonna I knew from my childhood until the early 2000s would end up where she is. 


                     

At this time, she was living with Basquiat and was a fixture in the club scene. My favorite Madonna song is 'Everybody', which became popular enough to release another single. 'Burning Up' and then go on to Like A Virgin. These photos were taken when she was on the cusp of fame, and I think she looks gorgeous. 

The backup dancers...I expect you all to have these moves memorized for our Peckerwood Talent Show. 



















Come on you guys. Get those dancing shoes on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: In Praise Of Lola Falana!

OPEN POST: Rejoice! Peckerwood Manor Is One Year Old Today!

OPEN POST: Peckerwood Field Trip - Finnish Hobby Horse Championships!