EVENING NIGHTCAP: Gisele Ugly Cries At Police Officer. Charlotte Church Blew A Fortune. Dermot Blames Movie Poster For Impeding His Career.

 

 

Programming Note:  For the next few weeks, there's a good chance I will be posting sporadically due to work schedule. I appreciate your understanding.


► Have you ever been stopped by a police officer and tried to talk you way out of a violation? Well, Gisele Bundchen apparently doesn't believe in this method. Or the Reese Witherspoon tactic of pulling the "don't you know who I am" stunt with a police officer. Gisele was pulled over by a Miami cop for a traffic violation. She took a different route and started sobbing, wailing, and ugly crying in her $150,000 Mercedes wagon.  The police officer must not have been impressed by her "poor rich person tears" because he gave her a ticket and went his way. Read More

Gisele Bundchen crying during a traffic violation. Photo: Backgrid/Daily Mail.com

Comment:  The few times I have been pulled over, I knew I was guilty (going over the speed limit or having a busted tail light). I admitted it and didn't try to BS my way out of it. Most police officer appreciate honesty and let me go with a warning. Gisele probably poured on the "poor rich little girl why me....why...waahh...sniffles" hoping to get sympathy. The police officer didn't fall for her ugly cry act.  

► Charlotte Church (38) the singing sensation from waaay back who was dubbed the "voice of an angel" admitted during an interview with Closer Magazine that she pretty much blew her £25 million ($31 million US dollars) fortune.  Charlotte opened up about her financial issues and how she "sunk pretty much her entire life savings" in an eco project on a property she purchased in the UK. She also said she threw her money away on stupid shit like cars, mansions, expensive vacations for herself and gaggle of friends, and a yacht. Read More

Comment: Blowing a fortune with frivolous overspending: A tale as old as time. She seems to be bouncing back by doing music festivals, having a podcast, appearing on the Masked Singer, and other projects. I wish her luck. BTW: she needs to buy clothes that don't make her you look like a hoochie-coochie hippie trolling the navy pier for sailors on shore leave.

Charlotte Church performing at a 2023 festival. Photo: Avalon.red/the-sun.com

 ► Dermot Mulroney is blaming a movie poster for a lack of movie roles during his career high back in 1997.  In a sit-down with the New York Times (yes... I read the NYT cause I have a free subscription), Dermot said that after the 1997 movie, "My Best Friend's Wedding" with Julie Roberts and Cameron Diaz, his career stalled like a 1994 Ford Aspire. BTW, what a shitty name for a car...I guess it was aspiring to be an actual car.  Anyhoo, Dermot blamed the movie's poster as the reason he wasn't offered better roles.  He said: Read More

“I was sitting there ready for the gift with purchase that was supposed to come along with being in a popular movie, and instead, I probably didn’t work for a year,” Mulroney explained. “I chalked it up to me being so tiny on the poster, the little guy on the cake. I thought, gosh, you guys, if you’d made me a little bigger, maybe I could have gotten a job.” 

Photo: Amazon.com

Comment:  Blaming a movie poster for not getting juicy movie roles? WTF...I've heard of idiotic excuses for a lack of career achievement, but blaming a poster ranks up there with the LAMEST excuse ever.  But, let's play along with Dermot's excuse and examine the poster: First of, it shows his face with the rest of the cast. His issue was with the tiny groomsman that's suppose to be him. What the hell did he want? A ginormous statue to match the Julia's big ass horse face?  Dude, get a grip.  IMO the REAL reason for his career stalemate was because he's an average actor. Nothing wrong with being average.  Dermot has waaaay overestimated his talents and importance. That's my theory. Feel free to chime in with your 2-cents.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: Waitress Decides to Wear Her Bad Review

OPEN POST: Here's AI Katy Perry at the Met Gala

OPEN POST: The Internet Is Silly, Or Man Vs. Bear Equals Jack Schlossberg!