It's Funky Friday, my favorite freaks! And in honor of the occasion, here's a collection of photos of Diana Ross cuttin' the fuck UP at Studio 54. Oh to be a fly on the wall...
BTW, looking for Peckerwood's Weekly Lunocracy Post? It's RIGHT HERE.
"W Youth" just released its first ever issue, and to celebrate they decided to assault our eyeballs with this photoshoot of Justin and Hailey Bieber acting like they love each other. I'm assuming this magazine is meant to be like "Teen Vogue" or something. Are the youths really that into this couple? I guess Hailey is an "influencer" but it still seems like an odd choice, as are the photos, which apparently the two took themselves. I guess it's good they didn't have some stranger in bed with them. How considerate. Wow. Source: W Youth Magazine Photo Credit: Hailey and Justin Bieber
Saw this the other day and as best I can figure out it's a 1974 Volkswagon Bus. There was a ton of great tv shows, movies and music in 1974, including this monster-hit: When I was looking up the top songs of '74 I saw that title (MFSB-TSOP:The Sound Of Philadelphia featuring The Three Degrees), it didn't ring a bell with me at all, but as soon as it started playing I recognized it--it's a great song and I never hear it on the radio. So lets get it onnnnnnnn, it's time to get down--after all, it's Open Post, darlings! Photo Credit: AK
Comments
Post a Comment