Watch Recommendation: "Muster Dogs"


I consider myself an Olympic champion of surfing streaming channels. I came across the series, "Muster Dogs" on Netflix. It follows the training of 5 kelpie puppies. If you're not familiar with the art of mustering (not to be confused with mustarding which is when I drown my potato salad in mustard), it's the training of dogs to herd livestock. 

The series follows 5 kelpie puppies as they are trained to become musters. It shows the work, love, and dedication of the dogs and trainers. Watching the puppies grow up and kick ass as herders is amazing.

The series also discusses that using herding dogs is a sustainable practice for the land and considerably stressful on the livestock. Herding dogs have been used for centuries by farmers throughout the world. 

If you enjoy dogs (who doesn't), learning something new, and seeing the scenery of Australia's farm country, then check it out.

BTW: I am not receiving compensation from for this recommendation. Neither is my dog. So there.

Photo Source: Dog's Life

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: In Praise Of Lola Falana!