Drea De Matteo Reveals The Real Reason She's Doing OnlyFans!

When Drea De Matteo recently announced that she'd opened a semi-nudie OnlyFans account, many people scratched their heads, asking, "For why? She's a rich actress." But as the ongoing strike has taught us, nearly 90% of actors do not earn a steady paycheck, and when they do, it's not all that much. Drea confirmed this recently in an interview with "Fox Digital" in which she said, "People think I'm made of fucking gold - and I'm not." She also has two kids to support. Fair enough. So open and shut, right? Not exactly.

In another example of Many Actors Are Not Too Bright, Drea confirms the real reason she's broke and doing OnlyFans. During the height of Covid, she refused a lot of acting work - and also wasn't hired for a lot of jobs - because she refused to get a Covid vaccine. Yes, this moderately talented character actress is anti-vax. She almost lost her home, she claims, because of this. "I guess you could say I was a bad girl," she says pugnaciously, "because I didn't follow the rules." No, Drea, I'd say you're a Grade-A ding-dong for refusing a mild, two-second needle prick that would have enabled you to keep working as an actress and and feed your chirruns. 

Yet Drea seems to think she's a real rEbEl and sPeCiAl. "I'm a mommy warrior!" the MAGA-devotee exclaims about doing OnlyFans. "I don't want to be at the mercy of mandates. I hope you never find yourself in this position. I stood by something I believe in!" Really, trick? Is she failing to see that her own actions have led her down this path? When her agent dropped her because she refused to get a vaccine shot, did she not get the picture? And, yes, I know, sex work is work like any other kind, but Drea doesn't really seem to believe that. The blame for her plight lies elsewhere. "My kids were the ones who were like, 'Do it,'" she says about her decision to pose nearly naked for cash. 

Drea is also exploring other money-making opportunities, including, predictably, a podcast - who doesn't have a podcast?! - in which she'll talk about "worldly affairs" (her wording), and a T-shirt making company. I wish her good luck with both these ventures! No, really. We obviously don't have enough T-shirt companies these days, and I, for one, am eager to learn all about worldly affairs. I even have a topic for her first podcast: "Actions! Did You Know They Have cOnSeQuEnCeS?!" 

Photo Credits: Getty Images, AP, FanPop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: Erik & Lyle Menendez Speak Out!

OPEN POST: Small Town Big Baller Lived Large After Stealing 53 Million From Her Town Since the 90s.