OPEN POST: 1-888-DIC-DASH

Everyone's an entrepreneur these days, and Sheila Booker, aka "Ms. Dicc Dash" (spelled with two Cs) is no exception. She's the enterprising creator of 1-888-DIC-DASH, a mobile service that promises "Head on Delivery". Oh boy!

Equipped with sex toys of all kinds, male and female condoms, Plan Bs, and her own feminine wash called "On Point" (among other things), Ms. Dicc Dash says, "Basically, I take you to your sneaky link appointment. I assist you. You might want to go to your sneaky link, but you don't have all the things to go to your sneaky link. Well, I provide those things. I have everything you need." 


While currently servicing only the Memphis area, the start-up businesswoman and aspiring musician has dreams to go big. "My next goal is to make it more global, worldwide. I want to make it more convenient for other people in other states. I want to grow my business." So fear not, you harloting hookers! Dic Dash is coming to a town near you! But if you happen to be sneaky linking in the Memphis area and are interested in hiring Ms. Dicc Dash, you can reach her through her Instagram and Facebook.

Sheila Booker, aka "Ms. Dicc Dash"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: Peckerwood Field Trip Time Machine Party, 1978 Studio 54!

OPEN POST:Petty Father Gets Petty On a Plane.