OPEN POST: This Bear that Speaks for All of Us

I was browsing the Tourons of Yellowstone Instagram page and found this gem that I related to very strongly. If you haven't come across it before, touron = tourist + moron and is a name for all those assholes that disturb the wildlife and willfully break the rules for the 'gram (looking at you, Mr. Bond). I like to browse it when I feel like being hateful. As someone who lives amongst the touristy mountains, I hate how people do stupid shit like jump in front of a moose for a picture and then cry foul when the moose charges the shit out of them.

Anyway, this isn't actually a touron. It's a very grumpy grizzly bear in Montana. He was getting into chicken coops, so the wildlife officials trapped and relocated him. He...didn't like being in the cage and took his rage out on the camera. A paparazzi attack we can all enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: In Praise Of Lola Falana!