OPEN POST: Cucumber Date; A Campaign For Big Ones



This British guy invented a dating idea for men, such as himself, with large ones. He claims
he is so big he has trouble at airport security. The bloke here says it is challenging to find trousers.
So this is his solution because we all know that a simple salad vegetable is the key to this guy's 
dating woes. 

I know that size can matter. It can. But I would be much more disturbed by a man perusing the cucumbers, looking for one to chuck in his cart so he can parade around a supermarket looking for dates, than by some man's gigantic appendage. Any man who would do that is off the list forever. This would say all the wrong things about him. My personality doesn't matter, babe; look, I am packing 10 inches, so ignore my brown busted sole tooth in my mouth and hop on for a great ride, baby!

Someone sat at a computer and made this with a straight face. Won't someone
think of the big be-dicked? They concentrate on women, but I think
they may see that they get more attention from people of the same sex. Just saying. 

The cats are feeling me. Does size really matter? To an extent, yes. But FFS just dress like a male ballet dancer and call it a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: How Do You "Lazy" On Sunday? Plus Dee-licious Turkey Moussaka!

OPEN POST: Dax and Kristen Are NOT Swingers!