OPEN POST: The Comfort of 90s Cooking Shows


Does anyone else miss the 90s? The past couple years, especially, have really made me yearn for simpler times. Youtube is an amazing time capsule for so much past media, 90s cooking shows being no exception.

I came across an episode of Two Fat Ladies and my cortisol levels instantly dropped. Their no-nonsense approach to cooking, combined with their cozy kitchen set, felt like a warm hug from two old (fat) friends. Sigh.


Then I began to reminisce about other cooking shows I loved from that time. Remember At Home with Arlene Williams? Those cabinets!


I also liked Caprial's Cafe


And Canadian Peckers surely remember Wok with Yan! He was around for decades!


Did you love any of these treasures? What 90s shows do you miss?

Sources: PBS, CBC, BBC, Food Network

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: The Sunday Roast, featuring the Knitting, Stilted Shepherds of Landes, France

OPEN POST: The Biebers' Sizzling Chemistry!!!!!