OPEN POST: Hosted by Ecce Homo's Life-Size Cut-Out of Taylor Swift!


Today's Open Post was gifted to you by our very own supremely handsome and talented Ecce Homo! He says:

So this is an actual thing I own. A couple months ago I was in the boss's office at work and saw this folded piece of cardboard in the corner of the outer office. When I unfolded it, it was a hauntingly realistic facsimile of La Taylor! I asked them whose was it? Why was it here? How long had it been there? No one knew, so I said I was taking it home and if someone wanted it I'd happily return it.


So I took her home and hung her on the inside of my apartment door. But the dogs kept staring at her and growling. Look, I get it. Like us humans, even our four-legged friends can be intimidated by Taylor's unique alchemy of talent, presence, charisma, and lyrical acuity.


So I put her on the closet door of my bedroom. But then I started growling at it - even cowering until I threw an old t-shirt over it! Look, I get it. Like our canine pals, even humans can be intimidated by Taylor's unique alchemy of talent, presence, charisma, and lyrical acuity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: Peckerwood Field Trip - Finnish Hobby Horse Championships!

OPEN POST: Melissa Joan Hart Wrote a Sweet Tribute to Martin Mull