Caturday and Sunday Pups Will Return Next Week! Peckerwood Cafe Will Return Too!

The Holiday Season has a hooker worn out. My kids are off from school, and with my son home, I needed to spend all my extra time with each of them. I didn't write much, but I have an article for next week on Caturday as usual. I will work on one for the Pups. My next Cafe article will be about budget fast meals and what to stock in your pantry. I hope for the celebrity news to get juicy again. So much Taylor Swift/koven/reality stars news is everywhere. I will be back with my article, some serious and some light. Don't worry, we will keep this place going. We are here to stay.

You all are a treasure in my life. Love to each one of you, and I mean everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPEN POST: In Praise Of Lola Falana!